The DAISY Award is a nationwide program that rewards and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses every day.
Banner Health is proud to be a DAISY Award Partner, recognizing our nurses with this special honor.
Patients, visitors, nurses, physicians and employees may nominate a deserving nurse by a nomination to the nursing leadership team. You may do this in one of two ways:
DAISY Award honorees demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care which leads to remarkable patient experience. They are recognized as outstanding role models in our nursing community.
The DAISY award is currently available at the following facilities: Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Goldfield Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Telehealth
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner – University Medical Center South
- Banner – University Medical Center Tucson
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- North Colorado Medical Center
Each DAISY Award Honoree will be recognized at a public ceremony and will receive: a beautiful certificate, a DAISY Award pin and a hand-carved stone sculpture entitled A Healer’s Touch.
To find out more about the program brought to you by The Daisy Foundation, Wells Fargo and Banner Health, please go to: www.DAISYfoundation.org.
One of the many ways we recognize non-nurse employees for extraordinary performance is the MONARCH Award, which honors those employees who consistently demonstrate superior behaviors
- Analyzes critical situations
- Restores normal operations
- Cares for and
- Heals others.
Patients, visitors, nurses, physicians and employees may nominate a deserving non-nursing employee by a nomination to the Monarch Committee team.
The Monarch award is currently available at the following facilites:
Submit an online nomination.
- Banner Boswell
- Banner Goldfield
- Banner Ironwood
- Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix