The DAISY Award is a nationwide program that rewards and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses every day.
Banner Health is proud to be a DAISY Award Partner, recognizing our nurses with this special honor.
Patients, visitors, nurses, physicians and employees may nominate a deserving nurse by a nomination to the nursing leadership team. You may do this in one of two ways:
DAISY Award honorees demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care which leads to remarkable patient experience. They are recognized as outstanding role models in our nursing community.
The DAISY award is currently available at the following facilities: Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Goldfield Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Telehealth
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner – University Medical Center South
- Banner – University Medical Center Tucson
- East Morgan County Hospital
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- North Colorado Medical Center
Each DAISY Award Honoree will be recognized at a public ceremony and will receive: a beautiful certificate, a DAISY Award pin and a hand-carved stone sculpture entitled A Healer’s Touch.
To find out more about the program brought to you by The Daisy Foundation, Wells Fargo and Banner Health, please go to: www.DAISYfoundation.org.
Has someone at Banner Health made sure you were comfortable? Provided excellent patient care? Shared a laugh when you needed a lift? Genuinely listened to your concerns?
If so, we invite you to express your gratitude through our Banner Health Hero program. Your gift honors the Banner staff member who made a difference during your stay, while supporting programs and services at your nonprofit Banner Health hospital. Each honored Banner Health Hero receives a certificate commemorating the thoughtful gift and a lapel pin to wear proudly. The Banner Health Hero award is presented by the employee’s supervisor during a shift or team meeting, bringing positive attention to your Hero from peers.
Click here to make your tax-deductible donation and tell us more about your experience with your Banner Health Hero.