Login and access the NEW MyBanner patient portal.
MyBanner HealtheLife gives Banner Health patients secure, 24/7 online access to their health care information. Plus, you can download the HealtheLife app from the Apple or Google app store.
Once your profile is established, you can access the NEW MyBanner HealtheLife 24/7 to:
- Review health information, including blood pressure, allergies, medications, immunizations and more.
- Access health information for children ages 11 and younger.
- Securely message your Banner Medical Group, Banner – University Medical Group or Banner MD Anderson provider for yourself or child (ages 11 and younger).
- View information about your lab results and prescribed medications.
- View discharge instructions after a hospital stay or Emergency department visit.
- View reports about your X-rays and other medical imaging tests.
- For any additional questions about the NEW MyBanner HealtheLife please contact the MyBanner help line at (480) 684-6000 (Phoenix metro area), (855) 355-6500 (toll-free) or email.
*Messaging in available for most providers. Please ask your provider if messaging with his/her practice is available.
MyBanner has moved!
If you do not currently have an account on the new MyBanner patient portal, during your next appointment at a Banner facility, you will be offered an invitation.
Already have an account on the new platform? Login today to manage your health: MyBanner Patient Portal
Why the Change?
To achieve its vision of industry leadership and its mission of delivering excellent patient care, Banner must develop ways to attract, engage and retain patients and providers by offering a superior online digital experience.
The new MyBanner patient portal allows for greater integration and more timely access of medical information from your electronic health records. You can schedule appointments with primary care providers, as well as securely message providers and request prescription renewals.
Additionally, the new MyBanner HealtheLife patient portal is mobile friendly! You can download the HealtheLife app from the Apple
or Google Play
stores and access your health information from any device.
Access the MyChart patient portal here.
- You may e-mail us at Mychart@uahealth.com or you can call our MyChart Patient Support Line at (866) 879-0150 (available 24/7)
- NOTE: If you have a question about specific medical information in your MyChart account such as lab result values, medications, allergies, immunizations or upcoming appointments, you should contact your physician’s office.
*Messaging is available for most Banner – University Medical Group providers. Please ask your Banner – University Medical Group provider if messaging with his/her practice is available.