Login and access the NEW MyBanner patient portal.
MyBanner HealtheLife gives Banner Health patients secure, 24/7 online access to their health care information. Plus, you can download the HealtheLife app from the Apple or Google app store.
Once your profile is established, you can access the NEW MyBanner HealtheLife 24/7 to:
- Review health information, including blood pressure, allergies, medications, immunizations and more.
- Access health information for children ages 11 and younger.
- Securely message your Banner Medical Group, Banner – University Medical Group or Banner MD Anderson provider for yourself or child (ages 11 and younger).
- View information about your lab results and prescribed medications.
- View discharge instructions after a hospital stay or Emergency department visit.
- View reports about your X-rays and other medical imaging tests.
- For any additional questions about the NEW MyBanner HealtheLife please contact the MyBanner help line at (480) 684-6000 (Phoenix metro area), (855) 355-6500 (toll-free) or email.
*Messaging in available for most providers. Please ask your provider if messaging with his/her practice is available.
Access the MyChart patient portal here.
- You may e-mail us at Mychart@uahealth.com or you can call our MyChart Patient Support Line at (866) 879-0150 (available 24/7)
- NOTE: If you have a question about specific medical information in your MyChart account such as lab result values, medications, allergies, immunizations or upcoming appointments, you should contact your physician’s office.
*Messaging is available for most Banner – University Medical Group providers. Please ask your Banner – University Medical Group provider if messaging with his/her practice is available.
Banner Health is moving from MyChart to a new patient portal, MyBanner HealtheLife, patient portal that will make it easier for you to manage your health care from the palm of your hand.
Benefits of MyBanner HealtheLife include:
- Real-time delivery of lab and radiology results (pathology results within 72 hours)
- Schedule appointments for family medicine and internal medicine physicians, OB/GYNs and pediatricians
- Send a message to your doctors including attachments
- Request prescription renewals
- Easy, secure access to your health record
Here’s what Current MyChart account holders need to know:
- In the coming months, you’ll receive an email invitation inviting you to complete enrollment for the new MyBanner HealtheLife patient portal.
- After October 1, your records in MyChart will go into a “read-only” mode through Dec. 23, 2017, which means no new information will be posted to your MyChart account after Sept. 24, 2017.
- You can download your information from MyChart, but messaging to your health care team, scheduling of future visits and viewing new documents / results will be done via your new MyBanner account.
- On Dec. 24 access to your MyChart account will be disabled.
After you’ve enrolled in the new MyBanner Healthelife patient portal, download the Healthelife app from the Apple or Google Play stores to access your health information from any device.