Having 24/7 online access to your health information is a great thing.
What is a proxy?
A proxy is a person, other than the patient, who has been granted full access to the patient’s MyBanner Patient Portal. This includes parents, Agents as authorized under state law, Guardians and Surrogates for children under the age of 12, and adults who lack decision making capability. To request access to a patient's portal, please use the links above.
Why create an account?
- Review health information for you and your children ages 11 and younger (including blood pressure, allergies, medications, immunizations and more).
- Securely message your Banner Medical Group, Banner – University Medical Group or Banner MD Anderson provider (messaging is available for most providers).
- View your lab results, prescribed medications, X-rays and other medical imaging reports.
- View discharge instructions after a hospital stay or emergency department visit.
Questions? Need help logging in? Support is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MDT at (480) 684-6000 or toll-free at (855) 355-6500. You can also email us.
In Dec. 2017, MyChart, the patient portal for Tucson patients, was disabled and users invited to join MyBanner. If you missed your invitation, please choose one of the options above to enroll in MyBanner.
Getting started is easy. If you already have an account, you can login here. If you need to sign-up for an account, we've made it simple:
- Start the enrollment process at your next appointment or hospital visit. Just let the staff know when you’re checking in.
- If you have been seen at a Banner Health location in the past, you can self-enroll.
- You cannot enroll your children using self-enrollment.
Having this information at your fingertips makes managing your health easier. And, with our app available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, you can have all this important information with you at all times.